Frequently Asked Questions

1.Why should I book with a travel agent or with Ms. International Lux Travel Group?

 Travel Agents have been professionally trained in the travel industry. We have knowledge about your destinations and some of the hotels/all-inclusive that you plan on staying during vacation. Some travel agents such as myself have experience with traveling to various countries. The travel agent will be able to provide more insight/details when booking your trip. In addition, the travel agent will manage and complete your booking for vacation packages, cruises, group trips, honeymoon, etc. that suites your budget. You can arrange monthly payment plans if necessary. This will alleviate stress and save you time. It will provide you more time to prepare for your vacation. Ms. International Lux Travel Group goal is help you create unforgettable memories and help you live out your travel dream. 

2.What is Ms. International Lux Travel Group areas of Expertise? 

You can get assistance with trip planning such as flight, hotels, tours, etc with a fee. If you prefer, you can book your trip on on your own after trip consultation. Or we can book your trip for you which include vacation packages, hotels and tours. Vacation packages (Airfare and Hotel/All-Inclusive), Group Trips, Individual and Group Cruises, and All-Inclusive/Hotels. Ms. International Lux Travel Group can book trips to the Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and South America.

3. Do I need a passport to travel outside of the United States?

  Yes, a passport is needed to travel internationally. It's strongly suggested for a cruise although you can cruise with a birth certificate if you are an U.S. citizen. The U.S. passport must be renewed every 10 years. If your passport is due to expire soon and plan on traveling, make sure your passport has at least 6 months beyond your departure date so that you will be allowed to travel. 

4.Do I need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Hawaii? 

No, you do not need a passport when traveling to Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas),  Guam, America Somoa, and Hawaii.

 5.Do I have to pay a fee for a quote or consultation fee with Ms. International Lux Travel Group? Yes, there is a consultation fee.

The consultation fee is for the time that the Travel Agent takes to complete the research and contact the Vendors to determine the price for type of booking that you are requesting. There is $30 fee for a quote/planning fee with Ms. International Lux Travel Group. If you want a trip consultation for planning your trip includes flight, hotel, visa requirements, COVID-19 entry requirements, etc, fee will start at $70 and up.

 Planning fee $150 for retaining group trip of 8 people or more. Group trips sponsored by Ms. International Lux Travel Group will have nonrefundable deposit plus total price of the trip.

6. Are there refunds on trips booked with Ms. International Lux Travel Group? 

 The refunds are subject to the vendors terms and conditions. This information will be shared with the customer prior to booking your trip with the vendor. If there are cancellations fees associated with the trip from the vendor, this information will be disclosed to the customer prior to booking and provided to you upon confirmation. 

7.Should I take out travel insurance on vacation packages,  cruises, or any type of booking?

Yes, I strongly encourage you to take out travel insurance because you might have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances such as medical illness, death, and other circumstances. The trip insurance will cover those circumstances. There are a host of other circumstances that will be covered by trip protection. In addition, the trip protection will cover lost luggage. 

8.What form of payment is accepted?

Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, and Paypal are the modes of payment for your bookings. Planning fees/Consultation fees and some deposits can be paid using cash ,paypal, and cash app.

9. What is Step and should you enroll in STEP when traveling abroad?

STEP stands for Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.  It's a free service with the U.S. Department of State that allows U.S. citizens who are traveling to register with the U.S. embassy. This services makes it easy for the U.S. embassy to contact you if there is an emergency such as natural disaster or civil unrest in the country that you are traveling. There will be email updates  sent to you regarding the country you plan on traveling.  I strongly recommend you register with STEP online before traveling abroad.